Cameron E. Fuller, DDS, MS
While in dental school, and being a kid at heart, Dr. Cameron Fuller developed a desire to specialize in the treatment of children and the medically compromised. Cameron now applies his skills and techniques to focus on preventative dentistry for children. He also uses Conscious Sedation to treat children while awake, as well as treating them asleep with general anesthesia.
- Diplomate of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- 2006, Doctor of Dental Surgery from Loma Linda University
- 2008, Master of Science Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry, Loma Linda University
- Gold Award for 90th percentile National Board Dental Exam part I
- Gold Award for 90th percentile National Board Dental Exam part II
- Excellent in Treating Children Award, American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
Evan E. Lemley, DDS
During dental school, Dr. Lemley volunteered at the SAC Norton Clinic treating rehabilitated drug addicts and also made two Missionary trips to Nicaragua. Evan found that both of these groups of patients needed tremendous care and support. For this reason, Evan decided to further her studies by attending a General Practice Residency at the Loma Linda Veteran's Administration Medical Center where she gained knowledge and skills to treat the medically compromised. She soon became aware of the importance of disease control, rather than restoration treatment alone, and this has become her passion.
- 2006, Doctor of Dental Surgery, Loma Linda University School of Dentistry.
- 2007, Certified General Practice Residency, Loma Linda Veterans Administration Medical Center
- International College of Dentists Award for Ethical Treatment of Patients
- G. Hartzell and Son Award for Excellence in Periodontal Disease Diagnosis